The Jeeves website is a powerful tool that that you can use to edit most of your bot settings without using discord.
- Make sure you are logged in @ https://discordapp.com to the account you want to use
- Click Login in the top right of the Jeeves website Jeeves.Bot
- Click Authorize in the lower right hand corner to login to the Jeeves site with your discord account.
Now you can click on your name in the upper right hand corner to access the list of servers you have access to manage and the user profile (coming soon)
- Click on servers
- Click on the server that you wish to manage
Here you can see your total amount of users and your server region. This page also shows the last 10commands ran by your users.
Here you can manage the general settings for your server.
This page is used to set your region for WoW lookups and the welcome message for your server.
This page is used to enable or disable commands or groups of commands on your server.
This page is used to lock down specific commands or groups of commands to certain channels.
This page is used to create custom commands for your server. More documentation coming on this soon.
This page is a more detailed list of all the commands ran on your server and when they were ran.
Here you can manage the audio settings for your server. Coming soon!
Links back to your character management Coming soon!
- If you don't see the server you are trying to manage, make sure you are logged into the correct discord username! @ https://discordapp.com
- If you still don't see the server you are trying to manage, make sure that you have manage server permissions.